Mailing List!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Book Cover Time!

Alright everyone it's the moment you've all been waiting for! OK... it's the moment I've been waiting for. Close enough. Here's the official copy of my book cover!



I absolutely LOVE it! Cedar Fort did such a good job designing it and I'm already making big plans for it (bookmarks, a poster for book signing tables, etc). So I thought I'd share because I'm just thrilled to pieces with it :) Also, note that they've oficially changed the title to "The Breakup Artist" with no hyphen. Tell your friends.

Stay tuned for an epic interview with Jolene Perry on her new book "The Next Door Boys" coming the 15th of October!

Shannen

8 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! So happy/excited/giddy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I can definitely see a lot of girls picking this book up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good! We're so glad it turned out just how you like it. Sa-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this.

    I LOVE your red/pink background. They did that cool yellow one on mine, and I ADORE it.
    I wonder if the same person did both of ours.
    CFI does the BEST covers :D

    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog from Jolene's link. Great cover! Your book sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see this out on shelves! The cover looks awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete