Mailing List!

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pick a side, any side.

It's that time guys.

You knew it would happen eventually.

I want to know what team you're on.

I'm sure a lot of you haven't finished reading "Sugar Coated" yet... I mean, fine, it's only been out a week... still, for those of you who have read it, I want to know if you're Team Ty or Team Jonah.

Romance isn't exactly a central focus in "Sugar Coated" like pretty much every other book I write, but I do love me a good love triangle, so I couldn't resist putting one in there. And that's not a spoiler... you can figure that out from reading the back of the book... so stop looking at me with those spoiler-y eyes!

That being said, no spoilers in your answer! I just want to know who you'd pick... you know... if you had to. Like if some crazy author was pestering you about who you like more and she wrote a blog post forcing you to decide.

The choice is yours :)




Until next time,

Shannen

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely leaning more towards Jonah throughout most of the story...but then there were a few times when Ty would start tugging me to his side. Still, I think Jonah has the upper hand, though.

    ReplyDelete