Mailing List!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Happy Launch Day "Catching June"!!!

It's here! "Catching June" is officially launched! And we're one book closer to finishing June's story... which actually makes me quite sad. But also happy. It's kind of a mixture :) I mean, I want you guys to know what happens, but then that means I'm done with writing her and all the gang, which is SO not okay with me. Granted, June and her friends are connected to my other books in odd ways (Since all of my book characters somehow know each other) but I can't really detail it yet. Just know that whenever I finally do write "Michigan Gone", you'll find out how my June characters are somehow connected to my Parrish characters!

Anyway, back on topic. Launch day!!!


I hope you guys like the latest installment! And don't forget that we're having a launch party today over on Facebook! Follow the link here to play some games, meet some fellow readers, and enter to win some awesome prizes!


Can't wait to hear what you all think about EVERYTHING that goes down in this book!

Until Next Time,

Shannen

2 comments: